So, I have compiled a list of things that are on my desk that actually don't need to be here at all. This is my desk at work mind you. I'm too cheap for a desk at home and prefer to lie in bed with much loved Macbook Pro on my lap.
- A V/Line train ticket from Warragul.
- A poem about an annoying and psychotic dog named John, who was threatened with death.
- Jenefer's reply to said poem, threatening violence if any dog named John should be harmed.
- Song lyrics that, at one time, inspired me.
- A photo of Andy Murray, topless and looking amazing.
- A picture from the newspaper of the Barefoot bandit. He was recently captured after eluding police in the United States for two years. I thought he was cute.
- A space on the wall where the barefoot bandit used to be. I have now decided he is not cute.
- A picture of the Essendon Bombers Mosquito mascot.
- A signed photo of my colleague.
- An image of myself and two colleagues as Batman, Robin and Batgirl.
- Dust. Why don't the cleaners clean my desk.
That is all.