About Me

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 2

April 2
I haven't had a drink yet, it's just shy of 7pm. I just finished dinner, a nice, big, juicy steak and vegetables. I'm still hungry. I've been hungry all day and I didn't skip lunch, nor breakfast, or morning tea, oh and I had an afternoon snack too. So I'm cooking the other piece of steak. That's dedication if you ask me.

Off to a friend's place soon for a couple of beers. I'm working tomorrow, and driving tonight, so it's responsible driving again. Start steady and build up right? Beer tonight: Stella Artois.

*UPDATE*
So I stuck to my two beers, and a shot of some purple spirit cooler. It was a good night. I'm also very thankful for the ending of daylight savings. Much appreciated extra hour of sleep there. Work today and Comedy Festival tonight so there will be a few social drinks later! Seeing Poet Laureate Telia Nevile and then Danny Bhoy later on.

The Stats:
Drink count: 5 (don't think the spirit cooler shot really counts at 12%)

No comments:

Post a Comment